Welcome to the wonderful world of pup•eeze, pet care IoT and data solutions! We are so excited to share with you our version of elevated pet care for our four-legged friends.
YOUR BOX INCLUDES:
- 1 Wellness tracker
- 1 Home-connected gateway
- 2 Antennas
- 1 USB chord
- 1 Wall butt
- 1 Pack of zip ties
- 1 Toothpick
NEXT: SET UP THE HOME-CONNECTED GATEWAY
GATEWAY SET-UP INSTRUCTIONS:
- Attach the antennas to the gateway base. Finger tight is suffice when screwing the antennas onto the base of the gateway.
- Attach the USB chord to the gateway and use the wall butt to plug into an outlet. *For best results pick a spot that is centrally located within your home or office. The wellness tracker beacons up to 300ft. You may find yourself adjusting placement for best results.
FOR ANDOID USERS:
Head to https://pupeeze.techascent.com/gateway
- Follow the instructions provided by the link.
- Turn your gateway upside down. Once upside down, notice the small hole in the middle of the gateway base. Use the toothpick provided in the box to program the gateway. Insert the toothpick into the hole and hold there until the light on top of the gateway turns blue.
- Once the light is blue on the gateway turn your attention to the https://pupeeze.techascent.com/gateway you’ll notice the link has generated the gateway for your selection. Select the gateway in the link now.
- Select WIFI Configure
- Enter your WIFI credentials into the SSID
- Enter your WIFI password into the Password
- The application will use your WIFI credentials to connect the gateway to your home or office internet connection.
- Select the back arrow in the top left corner of the app.
- Select Server Configure
- Enter pupeeze.techascent.com into the Server Host / IP box.
- Enter /events into the Request Path
- Enter the number 80 into the Request Port
- Press Configure
YOUR GATEWAY SHOULD BE CONFIGURED AT THIS POINT. IF IT IS NOT, PLEASE GO BACK TO STEP 2 AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AGAIN.
WELLNESS TRACKER SET-UP INSTRUCTIONS:
- This is a beta launch, so the configuration of the beacon has already been completed for you. The gateway automatically receives Bluetooth broadcast events from the beacon.
- Use the zip ties provided to attach the wellness tracker to your dog’s collar. There are additional zip ties included in case of wear and tear, and/or a change of collar.
- “How is this working?” The wellness tracker uses a Panasonic CR2477; 3V coin cell battery. Our current alpha testers are experiencing a 20-month battery life with these gems! For beacon configuration purposes we’ve taken care of battery installment for you.
- Visit https://pupeeze.techascent.com in a browser on your phone.
- Select Sign-up
- Enter your email address and follow the instructions from the email.
- Create your Pup Profile by selecting puppies in the dashboard
- Add your pup as a new puppy and fill out the appropriate identification for them.
- Use the claim code that is written on the wellness tracker packaging to connect your pup to the wellness tracker.
- Click the dashboard to start viewing ambient temperature, activity and rest stats.
- After days, weeks, and months have passed head over to the stats selection in the menu to stay up-to-date on their day-to-day health and behavior.
We hope you enjoy being able to monitor your pup with the pup•eeze wellness tracker and web-based application. We would love any feedback that you would like to offer to better this current offering. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.